Who Is Eligible?
There are many ways to be eligible for membership. First, you must reside in Florida, then you can join if you fall under one of these categories:
- An employee of AdventHealth including its medical staff, auxiliaries and retirees;
- A student, faculty or staff member of AdventHealth University;
- A donor to the AdventHealth Foundation*: Donate to the AdventHealth Foundation;
- A member of the Seventh-day Adventist Church** in the state of Florida;
- A Florida Seventh-day Adventist organization including its employees, auxiliaries and retirees;
- An immediate family member of any of the above listed groups.
How To Apply
If you qualify to become a member based on any of the above criteria, you may open your account via our website, or in person at a Branch! You will be required to produce the following items:
- A valid government issued picture ID (e.g. Driver’s License);
- Proof of Membership Eligibility (e.g. AdventHealth I.D. badge, receipt etc.);
- A minimum deposit of $5.00 to your Share Savings account. This will be held permanently. If you ever decide to close the account, it will be returned to you.
*Please note that a donation does not guarantee membership. If you are eligible via a minimum $5-dollar contribution to the AdventHealth Foundation, please provide a receipt or screen print of the donation from the website.
**If you are eligible through the Seventh-day Adventist Church, please provide an official letter from the church stating that you are a member of that church.