Who Is Eligible?
There are many ways to be eligible for membership. First, you must reside in Florida, then you can join if you fall under one of the categories below:
- An employee of AdventHealth including its medical staff, auxiliaries and retirees;
- A student, faculty or staff member of AdventHealth University;
- A donor to the AdventHealth Foundation* Donate Here;
- A member of the Seventh-day Adventist Church** in the state of Florida;
- A Florida Seventh-day Adventist organization including its employees, auxiliaries and retirees;
- An immediate family member of any of the above listed groups.
How To Apply
If you qualify to become a member based on any of the above criteria, you may open your account via our website, or in person at a Branch! You will be required to produce the following items:
- A valid government issued picture ID (e.g. Driver’s License);
- Proof of Membership Eligibility (e.g. AdventHealth I.D. badge, receipt etc.);
- A minimum deposit of $5.00 to your Share Savings account. This will be held permanently. If you ever decide to close the account, it will be returned to you.
*Please note that a donation does not guarantee membership. If you are eligible via a minimum $5-dollar contribution to the AdventHealth Foundation, please provide a receipt or screen print of the donation from the website.
**If you are eligible through the Seventh-day Adventist Church, please provide an official letter from the church stating that you are a member of that church.