HELOC Summer Specials*
For a limited time only, AdventHealth Credit Union (AHCU) is offering special rates on both fixed-rate and variable-rate Home Equity Lines of Credit.
- As low as 6.99% APR on a fixed-rate HELOC
- Introductory rate of 4.99% APR for 12 months on variable-rate HELOC product. After 12 months, rate will revert to variable rate tied to the prime lending rate1.
- No closing costs**
- Credit lines up to $250,000, borrow up to 80% of home’s equity
- $10,000 minimum draw required
Put Your Home’s Equity to Work For You
A Home Equity Line of Credit (HELOC) is a revolving line of credit, allowing you to withdraw funds as you need them and pay interest only on the balance withdrawn (borrowed). As you pay back the borrowed balance, your available line increases. Because the loan is secured by the equity in your home, it offers a lower rate than traditional unsecured lines of credit. You can utilize HELOC funds for:
- Home renovations or repairs
- Debt consolidation
- Medical expenses
- Vacation and travel
- Education expenses
- Emergency funds
- Anything you need funds for
Features of the AHCU HELOC
- No closing costs**
- Fixed-Rate and Variable-Rate plans available
- Borrow up to 80% of the equity in your home
- Credit lines up to $250,000
- 10-year draw period (interest only payments)
- 15-year repayment period (principle and interest payments)
- Easily borrow against the line by transferring within online or mobile banking
AdventHealth CU NMLS# 365069
*Subject to loan approval. Can not be combined with any other discounts or offers. Offer is subject to change without notice. Other restrictions may apply. Requires a minimum draw of $10,000 at funding. Must have a direct deposit of $1,500.00 per month to an AHCU checking account. Rates vary by credit criteria and loan-to-value ratio.
**Borrower is responsible for prepaid items including interest, taxes, and insurance, if applicable. If loan is paid in full within 36 months, borrower will be responsible to pay closing cost recapture. Offer is subject to credit union membership, credit approval and verification of information provided on application. The interest rates, APRs and closing costs are subject to change without notice. Some restrictions may apply.
1 Variable-Rate Home Equity Line of Credit (HELOC) is based on the Wall Street Journal Prime Rate. Rates vary based on creditworthiness and Loan-to-Value (LTV) ratio. Additional adjustments may be applicable based upon credit history, property value, mortgage product, property type or other factors. The interest rate shown here is available to borrowers with an excellent credit history. The minimum ANNUAL PERCENTAGE RATE at any time is 4.00%.The maximum ANNUAL PERCENTAGE RATE at any time is 18.00%
Maximum rate and payment examples: If you had an outstanding balance of $10,000.00 during the draw period, the minimum payment at the maximum ANNUAL PERCENTAGE RATE of 18.00% would be $150.42. This Annual Percentage Rate could be reached during the 1st month of the draw period. If you had an outstanding balance of $10,000.00 during the repayment period, the minimum payment at the maximum ANNUAL PERCENTAGE RATE of 18.00% would be $161.06. This Annual Percentage Rate could be reached during the 1st month of the repayment period..