Who Is Eligible to Join?
You may join AdventHealth Credit Union if you fall under one of these categories:
- An employee of AdventHealth including its medical staff, auxiliaries and retirees
- A student, faculty or staff member of AdventHealth University
- A donor to the AdventHealth Foundation*: Donate to the AdventHealth Foundation (Florida Residents only)
- A member of the Seventh-day Adventist Church** in the state of Florida
- A Florida Seventh-day Adventist organization including its employees, auxiliaries and retirees
- An immediate family member of any of the above listed groups
How To Apply
If you qualify to become a member based on any of the above criteria, you may open your account with our secure online application or by visiting a branch! You will need to provide the following items:
- A valid government issued picture ID (e.g. Driver’s License)
- Proof of Membership Eligibility (e.g. AdventHealth I.D. badge, receipt of donation, etc.)
- A minimum deposit of $5.00 to open your Primary Savings account. This will be held permanently as your par value share, establishing your ownership in the credit union. If you ever decide to close the account, it will be returned to you.
*Please note that a donation does not guarantee membership. If you are eligible via a donation to the AdventHealth Foundation, please provide a receipt or screen print of the donation from the website.
**If you are eligible through the Seventh-day Adventist Church, please provide an official letter from the church stating that you are a member of that church.