If you’re looking for a risk-free investment where you’ll earn a guaranteed rate of return, and won’t need to access the funds for a period of time, a Certificate of Deposit (CD) may be just right for you. With a CD, you earn a higher rate of return for committing to keep your savings on hold for a set term. The longer the term, the more you earn.
We are offering several competitive Certificate Specials this fall. Score big and open your Certificate today, before time runs out.*
- 5.45% APY 4-month Certificate ($10,000 in new money required)
- 5.10% APY 15-month Certificate ($10,000 in new money required)
- 4.75% APY 12-month Certificate ($500 minimum deposit)
- Minimum opening deposit of $500
- Terms ranging from 6 months to 60 months
- Traditional and IRA Certificates available
- Higher APY offered for $50,000 and above
- Savings are federally insured by the NCUA
- Funds are “locked” until the maturity date of the Certificate
*APY = Annual Percentage Yield. Limited time offer, subject to change or termination at any time. When you invest in a Certificate of Deposit, you contract with AdventHealth Credit Union to place funds in the Account for a specific term. The interest rate, and corresponding annual percentage yield, on a fixed-rate certificate will be fixed when the deposit is made and will remain in effect until the maturity date. Additional deposits are not permitted during the term of investment. Interest is credited monthly. Early withdrawal penalties apply.