Who Is Eligible?
To be eligible for AHCU membership you must fall under one of the categories below and reside in the State of Florida:
- Employees of Florida Hospital, members of the medical staff of Florida Hospital, members of the auxiliary of Florida Hospital
- Florida Seventh-day Adventist organizations, employees (including employees of Adventist Health System located in Florida), auxiliaries and retirees
Donors of the Florida Hospital Foundation** PLEASE NOTE: DONTATIONS DOES NOT GUARANTEE MEMBERSHIP. Donate Here!
- Faculty, staff, and students of Adventist University of Health Sciences
- Members of the Seventh-day Adventists church** in the State of Florida
- Members of the immediate families of any of the aforementioned
* If you are eligible via a $5-dollar contribution to the Florida Hospital Foundation, please provide a receipt or screen print of the donation from the website.
** If you are eligible through the Seventh Day Adventist Church, please provide an official letter from the church stating that you are a member of that church.
How To Apply
Once you meet any of the eligibility criteria above, the following items will be requested to open your membership account:
- A valid government issued picture ID (e.g. Driver’s License)
- Proof of Membership Eligibility* (i.e. Hospital I.D. badge)
- Minimum deposit of $5.00 for your Share Savings account